london times

Sunday, October 18, 2015

||    There's a chance I've let my homesick side get the best of me lately so I thought some positive vibes on my new home were due :)

+ I love the chance I get to walk as a part of my commute everyday. It's not glamorous but it can be refreshing and quant (when we're not running late)!

+ LUSH! Everything is so vast and green. It's a plant lovers dream!


+ Coffee, coffee, tea, tea, repeat.

+ There is some significant fashion sense here! It's exciting to be around such daring and confidently stylish people.

+ Reusable bags. A law was just passed charging customers 5 pents per bag in an environmental effort and although it's annoying when you forget, it's a simple life habit I've always wanted to pick up.

+ Air drying laundry! So fresh and so clean, clean.

+ Rich tea biscuits. I'm pretty sure they're the equivalent of animal crackers but I eat them by the... £.

+ New english friends with english humor and tiny little english kids with english accents named George and Emma wearing school uniforms and running around saying "mummy"!

+ I'm looking forward to London continuing to surprise me the longer we're here. Every place has it's pros and cons and it's okay to be homesick at times but I have much to learn, experience and see.

Cheers London!   ||


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© arlina vanessa All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger