ode to humble abode

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

This past weekend I had the pleasure of finally meeting in person, an instagram friend whom I've admired for quite some time. It now stands as one of the highlights to my time here. I'm continually finding life funny in the way that people, places, and conversations can come into your path just when you need them to and this was without a doubt one of those instances.

Over coffee we shared our dreams and passions, laughed, talked about our upbringings and the many curiosities of life. The conversation was easy and her company was comforting. There's just something so special about someone who, just hours earlier was technically a stranger, seeing potential in you and speaking it out. 

I went home feeling encouraged to be myself and reminded that that was still good enough (because sometimes we forget ya know?) She didn't know I needed to hear everything she was saying but I did. 

Earlier we pushed through the heavy masses to get flowers at the market to which I walked away with way more than I bargained for but in the best way possible. And so, being inspired by my time with her and in an effort to be myself, yesterday I used said flowers to create just for creativities sake. 

I hope you enjoy. 
_______________________


||  Ode to humble abode  ||
a series on the home routine as told through floral figments of my imagination



||  green dreams and light streams  ||



||  Dear diary, may today be sweet to me..  ||



||  let your sole go before you  || 



||   long day, dine in  ||



||  fresh for the day next  || 


||  soak for the so long  ||



||  bedtime back again  || 


_______________________


6 comments:

  1. I miss your creativity! I made some fitting room flyers out of baby bottom hangers and attached said flyer to them, totally channeled you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☺️�� I can't believe I am just reading this now. I wish I could reach through the Internet and give you a great big hug! It was such a great day meeting you and I am so thankful we were able to make it happen! You're going to do some amazing things I know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just the best!! Thanks for reaching out and making the connection! My life is now richer with you in it!

      Delete

 

© arlina vanessa All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger