Daniel Gregory Natale

Wednesday, December 9, 2015


||   I'm typically a skeptic and unbeliever in the idea of love at first sight but when I came across this article on Daniel Gregory Natale, I could not help but convert my beliefs. I've always been melted by the use of mixed media in any way. I love the contrast of dark and light, of harsh and delicate, and smooth to textured and this collection has it all.

When I say I love fashion, I often feel embarrassed by what follows that thought. It's not that I love the idea of getting ready or buying name brands and then linking people to my "OOTD" but more that I am truly enamored by the creativity behind mindful fashion. The stories, the inspiration, the moodboards, the emotions, the birthplace of it all. There are so many wildly creative people in the world and when their work shows their vulnerability I can't help but fall in love.


That being said, you should really go see this for yourself by clicking here. Read what Gregory has to say and view the rest of the stunning collection he's created. I'll be over here exploding with heart eye emojis..   ||



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© arlina vanessa All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger