Treat yo self

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

||   Have no fear, product posts will be few and far between but every once in a while there's that small treat yo self moment that must be slightly celebrated. (ps. you should probably click on that link later if you're into a good chuckle..)

I mentioned in the previous post, mulled wine for the win and if you're really hard core you've seen my instagram post and know how I entered Aesop with style and grace spilling my wine all over the place. They've never seen a customer with such poise I'm sure of it.

Like a stray cat they took me in, cleaned me up, got me a small towel, soap and some lotion to help the redemption process - how handy! The associate there introduced me to this babe of a hand balm and the rest is history!

Really though, Aesop goods have a fabulous reputation and if you can get yourself into one of their shops without looking like a fool, I'd highly recommend that you do. If you think not, then it's probably best you stay inside closed doors, save yourself the embarrassment and grab yourself a tube here!   ||

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© arlina vanessa All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger